anyone have any? Post em here when you get em.
I know Coeburn played @ Pound tonight.
anyone have any? Post em here when you get em.
I know Coeburn played @ Pound tonight.
Clintwood 43
Gate City 49
J.I.Burton 53
Powell Valley 42
Jimmy---that sounds like a good game between you guys and GC...sorry I missed it.
By the way:
Coeburn 30
Pound 18
I had a friend call and tell me this was the score, so if this is not correct please correct me whoever knows for sure...my buddy said that Pound tried to get a lead and sit on the basketball, but went into the half down 12 to 6. After the half, they continued to fall behind and had to open up their offense and that's when Coeburn opened up the offense and went up by about 20, coasting to the win afterwards...that was just my friend's assertion of the game. Someone who was there tell us what happened.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Post deleted by Unchained
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Look up! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war.....
One of those deals where I sent the post, and as soon as it was sent, the other arrived. Good win for the guys (suprised at the margin-Appy is improved). The score for the girls is about what I expected. Girls have a big battle with Lee at Wise tomorrow (lost in 2 OT at Lee a week or so ago)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Girls
Pound-43 Coeburn-42
Boys
Pound-23 Coeburn-43
& yeah Pound held the ball for almost 5 full minutes in the 2nd quarter...
Thanks for the info ladycat...'preciate it. I thought even w/holding the ball during the game that the 30-18 score was a little bit low.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Boys won , so Stan can go for 500 against Kelly Friday, woo have to get there early then, to bad it's at wise.
Bookmarks